Bonjour tout le monde !
Welcome to our Daily Dose of Positivity!
It's Monday, and we all need to keep busy in these strange times! So here are a couple of suggestions:
- What about efficiency, and starting our Spring Cleaning a bit earlier this year? Get motivation from our Bilingual reader:
- Or learn from the funky French policemen on this video, and bust some moves ;)
And as a bonus, a sentence from this article linked to our related French lessons:
Ses quelques pas de danse provoquent les cris et les applaudissements de ceux qui le filment.
His few dance moves are drawing shouts and cheers from those who are filming him.
- Common mistakes with mon/ma/mes, ton/ta/tes and son/sa/ses (possessive adjectives)
- Quelques, plusieurs, de nombreux = A few, several, many (quantities)
- Conjugate regular -er verbs in Le Présent (present tense)
- Celui, celle, ceux, celles = the one(s) (demonstrative pronouns)
- Qui = Who, which, that (relative pronouns)
- Replacing nouns with le, la, l', les = it, him, her, them (direct object pronouns)
- Position of object pronouns with verbs in simple tenses
Have a great Monday!
Prenez soin de vous et à demain !