C'est le retour du jeudi !
Welcome to our Daily Dose of Positivity!
Today, let's follow this motto: Un esprit sain dans un corps sain (A sound mind in a healthy body)!
- We'll start today's workout with some ideas on how to practice your French speaking skills online :
- Now that the mind is sound, let's take care of the body with an interesting French article on how to remain active while working from home:
And as a bonus, a sentence from this article linked to our related French lessons:
Plus vous bougez, même en intensité faible dans les gestes du quotidien, plus votre corps vous remerciera !
The more you move, even in low intensity in your everyday actions, the more your body will thank you!
- Plus... plus..., moins... moins... = the more...the more..., the less...the less... (comparisons with phrases)
- Conjugate semi-regular -ger verbs in Le Présent (present tense)
- Même can mean "same", "itself", "very", "exact" and "precise" as an adjective, and "even" as an adverb
- Notre, nos, votre, vos, leur, leurs = our, your, their (possessive adjectives)
- Me, te, nous, vous = Me, you, us, you (direct and indirect object pronouns)
- Position of object pronouns with verbs in simple tenses
- Conjugate regular -er and -ir verbs in Le Futur (future tense)
Have a healthy day!
Prenez soin de vous et à demain !