Coucou tout le monde !
Welcome to our Daily Dose of Positivity!
Today, let's talk about pets! Our furry friends bring support and comfort more than ever, and should be celebrated for it :)
- Here's a Vocabulary list about pets, to learn or refresh our memory!
- And now, some practice with our Fill-in-the-Blanks kwiz:
- Finally, a funny French article about working from home with your pets replacing your colleagues... with pictures!
Here is sentence from this article linked to our related French lessons:
Nos compagnons à quatre pattes se complaisent sur les ordinateurs et parfois même, tiennent à participer eux aussi.
Our four-legged companions like to sprawl on computers and sometimes even really want to take part as well [lit.them too].
- Notre, nos, votre, vos, leur, leurs = our, your, their (possessive adjectives)
- Conjugate reflexive verbs in Le Présent (present tense)
- Même can mean "same", "itself", "very", "exact" and "precise" as an adjective, and "even" as an adverb
- Conjugate venir, tenir and derivatives in Le Présent (present tense)
- Nous, vous, eux, elles = us, you, them (stress pronouns)
Have a purry Wednesday!
Prenez soin de vous et à demain !