Un excellent mercredi à tous !
Welcome to our Daily Dose of Positivity!
In the last few months, so much has changed in our lives, and it's still quite difficult to imagine what the world will be like after all this. So today, let's talk about the before and after world :)
- Let's start with a Fill-in-the-Blank kwiz where Bruno wonders what he would have done differently if he had known, while practising our French conjugations in Le Conditionnel Présent and Passé:
- What future for la bise, the most emblematic of French greetings? Read this French article (or watch the linked video) where a radio Europe 1's journalist discusses the topic:
As a bonus, here is a sentence from the above article linked to our related French lessons:
Pour elle, plus que jamais ces salutations disent donc aujourd’hui la valeur que l'on accorde à nos proches.
For her, today these greetings therefore tell more than ever the value we attach to our loved ones.
- Moi, toi, lui, elle, nous, vous, eux, elles (advanced stress pronouns)
- Making comparisons with adverbs: plus... que, aussi... que, moins... que
- Ce/cet/cette and ces = this/that and these/those (demonstrative adjectives)
- Conjugate dire and derivatives in Le Présent (present tense)
- Que = Whom, which, that (relative pronouns)
- Conjugate regular -er verbs in Le Présent (present tense)
- Notre, nos, votre, vos, leur, leurs = our, your, their (possessive adjectives)
Have a bright Wednesday!Prenez soin de vous et à demain !