Poisson d'avril tout le monde !
Welcome to our Daily Dose of Positivity!
I can't believe it's already April 1st (and Wednesday!), can you? So today, let's have our April Fool's fun envers et contre tout!
- First with this Fill-in-the-Blanks kwiz (testing Le Présent conjugations), where Marc is looking forward to making his poissons d'avril this year:
- Read this article about the great initiative from a newspaper in Brittany, which organised a poisson d'avril competition for the kids on lockdown:
Here is a sentence from this article linked to our related French lessons:
Petits et grands sont invités à envoyer leurs plus beaux poissons d’avril.
Children and adults are invited to send their most beautiful April fish.
- Forming La Voix Passive with simple tenses (passive voice)
- Notre, nos, votre, vos, leur, leurs = our, your, their (possessive adjectives)
- Le, la, les plus and le, la, les moins = the most and the least (superlatives of adjectives)
- Beau, nouveau, vieux have different plural forms for masculine and feminine (adjectives)
Have a hilarious Wednesday!
Prenez soin de vous et à demain !