Salut à tous !
Welcome to our Daily Dose of Positivity!
On this lovely April Thursday, let's celebrate Mother Nature :)
- To start with, here's a very famous French proverb about the unreliability of the weather in April:
En avril, ne te découvre pas d'un fil
Til April's dead, don't remove a thread (of your clothing)
But given this year's exceptional circumstances, how about we give this proverb a nice little makeover :)
So this year, the saying goes:
En avril, ne quitte pas ton domicile
In April, don't leave your home
- What about writing a nice Spring-themed text about nature? Here's a Vocabulary List to help you write your masterpiece ;)
Here's my first sentence linked to our related French lessons:
Le vent dansait joyeusement entre les arbres majestueux de la forêt.
The wind cheerfully danced between the majestic trees of the forest.
- Conjugate regular verbs in L'Imparfait (imperfect tense)
- Describing and expressing opinions in L'Imparfait (imperfect tense)
- Forming regular adverbs with -ment
- Using dans, sur, sous, devant, derrière, entre to say in, on top of, under, in front of, behind, between (prepositions)
- Adjectives ending in -s or -x change in the plural forms only when feminine
Have a poetic Thursday!
Prenez soin de vous et à demain !