|French listening and reading practice: A2
(See the grammar breakdown)
There are four official Tour de France jerseys - do you know what the colors mean? Find out in this French audio article with transcript and translation. Click any phrase to read the English and find links to related French grammar lessons.
- A bit of history (bilingual audio article)
- Site officiel : Tour de France
- The birth of the Tour de France
- Tour de France vocabulary
- French cycling vocabulary
Here's the CEFR level breakdown of grammar included in this article.
Not sure of your level? Take our French level test!