Head of French
Aurélie is our resident French Expert. She has created most of the wonderful lessons you see on the site and is usually the person answering your tricky help questions. She comes from a small village near Chartres in Central France, country of cereal fields and not much else. She left (in a hurry) to study English at the world-famous Sorbonne in Paris, before leaving France in 2007 to experience the “London lifestyle” - and never looked back! She's worked as a professional French teacher, translator and linguist in the UK since. She loves to share her love of languages and is a self-professed cinema and literature geek!
Read Aurélie's team interview here!
- Chaud ou froid ?
- French Writing Challenges and Dictées - Teams
- Comment utiliser une cafetière à piston (L'Impératif)
- Lettre à France - Michel Polnareff
- French Writing Challenges and Dictées - Easter
- Les bêtises de mon neveu (Le Passé Composé)
- Milo - Les œufs en chocolat
- French Writing Challenges and Dictées - Life Moments
Questions and Answers1381
- singular or plural? - 15 April, 2021 - Answer Answered
- vocab list and hint - 16 April, 2021 - Answer Answered
- Exclamation marks - 12 April, 2021 - Answer Answered
- “Exams revisions” - 12 April, 2021 - Answer Answered
- A few lines don’t show translation - 12 April, 2021 - Answer Answered
- The English meaning of the sentence... - 15 April, 2021 - Answer Answered
- Nous faisons virer de l'argent une fois par mois - 12 April, 2021 - Answer Answered
- Why is "que nous les avons présentés" ignoring all the les about "each other" and using the reflexive? and why is "leur" not used instead? - 30 March, 2021 - Answer Answered
- Random “ne”? - 28 March, 2021 - Answer Answered
- Very minor comment... - 25 March, 2021 - Answer Answered