I'll play you French speech in sections for you to transcribe
- Start by listening to the whole piece then hit start
- Play each section and write down what you hear
- I'll show you correct answers after each for you to mark yourself
On Hallowe'en night, monsters have fun!
Some vocabulary you may want to look up before or during this exercise:
- Our Hallowe'en Vocabulary list
- "faire la fête", "engloutir", "un plateau", "le punch", "effrayer", "dehors", "jouer à cache-cache", "pendant que", "prendre l'air", "se réunir"
This exercise is free for all registered users Free