I'm the veteran of the team, coming out of semi-retirement to help out with the increasing volume of questions on Kwiziq's Q&A forum.
I was born in Versailles and lived there for 18 years before settling into married life in Great Britain. I have worked with languages for most of my adult life and have clocked up 40 years of French language teaching experience, mainly in the business sector. In 1992, I became a Fellow of the institute of Linguists, now known as the CIOL, The Chartered Institute of Linguists.
I've been asked every possible question over the years although some of yours still manage to surprise me!
Questions and Answers1779
- The destination. - 6 December, 2019 - Answer
- What is the difference between le temps and le meteo - 6 December, 2019 - Answer
- "belle" after of before noun? - 6 December, 2019 - Answer
- Quelques-un(e)(s) - 4 December, 2019 - Answer
- Why prèsent is used after pendant que Why not futur - 5 December, 2019 - Answer
- "Je l'ai fabriqué moi-même." = I made it myself. How about the French translation for "I made it on my own"? - 3 December, 2019 - Answer
- Why le chien avait mangé mon devoir not mon devoirs - 30 November, 2019 - Answer
- ans versus années - 3 December, 2019 - Answer
- Se faire brosser les cheveux - 30 November, 2019 - Answer
- abattre does it imply shooting ? - 3 December, 2019 - Answer