I'm the veteran of the team, coming out of semi-retirement to help out with the increasing volume of questions on Kwiziq's Q&A forum.
I was born in Versailles and lived there for 18 years before settling into married life in Great Britain. I have worked with languages for most of my adult life and have clocked up 40 years of French language teaching experience, mainly in the business sector. In 1992, I became a Fellow of the institute of Linguists, now known as the CIOL, The Chartered Institute of Linguists.
I've been asked every possible question over the years although some of yours still manage to surprise me!
Questions and Answers1653
- Why aimer not s'amuser for enjoy - 16 October, 2019 - Answer
- Why is the male version of tiers used for a female word: une bouteille - 16 October, 2019 - Answer
- Mona Lisa to Jaconde - 16 October, 2019 - Answer
- Vocabulary quizes - 14 October, 2019 - Answer
- Is "comment vous appelez vous" same as "comment vous vous appellez"? - 14 October, 2019 - Answer
- pronunciation problem in the dictees? - 14 October, 2019 - Answer
- C'est vrai, cette histoire? - 14 October, 2019 - Answer
- Vidéos? - 14 October, 2019 - Answer
- Is there an audio for southern regions, such as Toulouse, or Rouergue? - 14 October, 2019 - Answer
- Je veux un apart plus grand dictée - 11 October, 2019 - Answer