I'm the veteran of the team, coming out of semi-retirement to help out with the increasing volume of questions on Kwiziq's Q&A forum.
I was born in Versailles and lived there for 18 years before settling into married life in Great Britain. I have worked with languages for most of my adult life and have clocked up 40 years of French language teaching experience, mainly in the business sector. In 1992, I became a Fellow of the institute of Linguists, now known as the CIOL, The Chartered Institute of Linguists.
I've been asked every possible question over the years although some of yours still manage to surprise me!
Questions and Answers4153
- query for fees structure - 21 May, 2022 - Answer Answered
- Italian in the future - 20 May, 2022 - Answer Answered
- Trop de - 21 May, 2022 - Answer Answered
- Make this statement negative « ne te disons de te coucher » - 20 May, 2022 - Answer Answered
- ce domaine vs. ces terres - 21 May, 2022 - Answer Answered
- accompagnés de - 19 May, 2022 - Answer Answered
- Mis-spelling - 19 May, 2022 - Answer Answered
- Translation of: 'How do you say that in English?' - 18 May, 2022 - Answer Answered
- prendre un cours vs suivre un cours - 18 May, 2022 - Answer Answered
- Definite article for one's own body parts? - 8 May, 2022 - Answer Answered