"Tour de France jerseys" has been shared to the blog from the French reading practice section of the learning library where you can find a large selection of interactive texts to help you with your reading skills. This article also has audio for you to practice your French listening skills; you can find many more listening activities in the French listening exercises section.
There are four official Tour de France jerseys – do you know what the colors mean? Find out in this French audio article with transcript and translation. Click any phrase to read the English and find links to related French grammar lessons.
- A bit of history (bilingual audio article)
- Site officiel : Tour de France
- The birth of the Tour de France
- Tour de France vocabulary
- French cycling vocabulary