We’ve made some significant improvements to the Kwiziq Scoring System:
- Scores will better reflect the difficulty and size of concepts. Small, easy lessons will be easier to pass; harder, larger topics will require more correct answers to achieve similar high scores.
- Recent answers count more towards your score than old ones.
- Kwiziq is able to make more intelligent decisions about which lessons you should focus on.
- There is less repetition of questions in kwizzes if you answer them correctly – but Kwiziq will still repeat questions that you get wrong so that you can practise the correct response.
- You will be able to achieve higher scores on average.
- The scores shown on your dashboard in the level progress indicators are also being fixed.