Ready for your Weekend Workout? Alors, en route pour les classiques !
The theme of this week’s Writing Challenges and Dictées is Pop Culture.
- A2: La journée internationale de Star Wars
- B2: Ma passion pour Harry Potter
- C1: Coluche, chouchou des Français
Want to give these exercises a try?
Here is our fixed set of Free Writing Challenges and Dictées just for you !
A new set of self-marked Writing Challenges and Dictées is sent by email to Premium subscribers every week.
How does it work ?
Writing Challenges and Dictées are self-scoring exercises, meaning that for each phrase you’ll be offered corrections to help you pinpoint your mistakes, but the marking is up to you!
Once you’re done, you can read and listen to the full text in French, and also see a list of grammar topics covered in the exercise.
Remember if you want to kwiz any of the lessons again, you can add them to your notebook(s).
I’m a Premium subscriber, and I haven’t received my Weekend Workout Email
1. Check your Communication Preferences – you need to be opted in to “System communications.”
2. Check your spam/bulk mail folder and be sure to whitelist all email addresses @kwiziq.com
Hey there! What topics would you like to see featured? Please share your suggestions with us!