Ever since watching the Spanish-learning segments on Sesame Street as a kid, I’ve loved foreign languages. I studied German and French at school, learnt enough Spanish to travel around Andalusia on my own at the age of 20, and moved to Prague for three years and learnt Czech. I’ve acted in German in a Danish TV drama series, released a single with a video shot in Prague, and taken a course in creative writing in French alongside native speakers. Now London-based, I love escaping on the Eurostar to Paris to read Jacques Prévert poems and write my own whenever I can.
Questions and Answers11
- Text box for answer seems to be slightly undersized when full width of text box is used. - 23 August, 2019 - Answer
- how to say your name. - 12 August, 2019 - Answer
- Why are the example sentences presented in the sequence French to English? - 6 August, 2019 - Answer
- My French level - 25 June, 2019 - Answer
- Is there an easy way to select the correct accent mark? - 21 June, 2019 - Answer