"L'histoire de la Saint-Sylvestre" has been shared to the blog from the French reading practice section of the learning library where you can find a large selection of interactive texts to help you with your reading skills.
In France, New Year’s Eve is known as la (fête de) Saint-Sylvestre – but why? Below the video you’ll find the transcript – click any phrase to read the English and find links to related French grammar lessons.
- Nouvel an, Réveillon et Saint Sylvestre
- New Year’s Resolution-themed kwizzes
- New Year’s resolutions (video)
- The secret to sticking to your New Year’s Resolutions
- French New Year’s vocabulary