"Noël en France - Christmas in France" has been shared to the blog from the French reading practice section of the learning library where you can find a large selection of interactive texts to help you with your reading skills. This article also has audio for you to practice your French listening skills; you can find many more listening activities in the French listening exercises section.
Noël en France
How is Christmas celebrated in France? How are Christmas Eve and Christmas Day different in France than in the US or UK? Our bilingual article – with audio! – has everything you need to know – just click any phrase to see the English translation as well as links to lessons on the relevant French grammar.
- French Advent calendar
- Un conte de Noël (A Christmas Carol)
- Les 12 jours de Noël (The 12 Days of Christmas)
- Vive le vent (Jingle Bells)
- Decorating the Christmas tree in French
- French Christmas vocabulary